Tokyo Tower is a communications and observation tower in the Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 332.9 meters, it is the second-tallest structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.
Plan your visit
- Plan your visit to Tokyo Tower in advance to avoid long queues and make the most of your trip!
- Purchase a Tokyo City Pass if you plan on visiting other landmarks, as it grants discounted entry into many attractions such as Tokyo Tower.
- Buy tickets ahead of time online for a hassle-free experience at the entrance gate.
- If possible, aim to visit during non-peak hours which are usually outside of afternoon and evening rush times; this will ensure shorter waiting times!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes to climb the tower’s 150 meter high observation decks - no stilettos here!
- Bring along an umbrella or raincoat: weather can be unpredictable so don’t let that ruin your holiday plans!
No video has been shared for this destination yet.