We would love to hear about your recent experience. Please share any pictures and review of the place you visited. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Tokyo Tower, an iconic symbol of Japan’s capital city, stands at a staggering 333 meters, making it one of the tallest structures in Tokyo. This bright orange and white lattice structure, inspired by the Eiffel Tower in Paris, offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city and beyond.
Visitors can ascend to two observation decks, the main deck at 150 meters and the top deck at 250 meters, for an unforgettable view of Tokyo’s skyline. The tower also houses the FootTown building at its base, where visitors can explore a variety of shops, restaurants, and museums, including the popular One Piece Tower, a themed amusement park based on the famous anime series.
Plan your visit
- Plan your visit to Tokyo Tower in advance to avoid long queues and make the most of your trip!
- Purchase a Tokyo City Pass if you plan on visiting other landmarks, as it grants discounted entry into many attractions such as Tokyo Tower.
- Buy tickets ahead of time online for a hassle-free experience at the entrance gate.
- If possible, aim to visit during non-peak hours which are usually outside of afternoon and evening rush times; this will ensure shorter waiting times!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes to climb the tower’s 150 meter high observation decks - no stilettos here!
- Bring along an umbrella or raincoat: weather can be unpredictable so don’t let that ruin your holiday plans!