We would love to hear about your recent experience. Please share any pictures and review of the place you visited. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Guaita is one of three peaks which overlooks the city of San Marino, the capital of San Marino. The other two are De La Fratta and Montale.
Plan your visit
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and exploring–the cobblestone pavement of the Guaita Tower can make it difficult to traverse.
- Bring a camera or smartphone so you can capture beautiful shots to remember your visit by!
- Learn about the history of the area before you come, as this will help enrich your experience of visiting the tower.
- Make sure to bring enough water with you, as there are limited supply stores available near the site itself!
- Take advantage of any guided tours that are offered - they will give you invaluable insight into San Marino’s culture and history while at Guaita Tower!