Tower Bridge is a stunning landmark in the heart of London. Built in Victorian times, it spans over the River Thames and is one of the city’s most recognizable sights. Its iconic design features two soaring Gothic towers connected by beautiful walkways, making it a must-see attraction for any tourist visiting London. Visitors can marvel at its intricate architecture from below or take to one of the viewing platforms high up within its towers to get an amazing panoramic view of the area. There’s also a fascinating museum inside with interactive displays about its history and architecture - perfect for both adults and children alike!
Plan your visit
- Make sure to take advantage of the iconic bridge and take some beautiful photos of it - the architecture is spectacular!
- Visit during off-peak times if possible - this way you will be able to avoid huge crowds and get more time to explore the bridge undisturbed.
- Check out Tower Bridge’s glass floors, which offer amazing views of London below and also a panoramic view from its top deck.
- Don’t miss out on Tower Bridge’s exhibition; learn about how the bridge was built, its history, and how it works today through interactive exhibits.
- Take a stroll along one or both banks of River Thames while crossing over Tower Bridge - you can see some great sights on either side such as The Shard, HMS Belfast or The Monument along your way!
No video has been shared for this destination yet.