Hotel del Coronado
We would love to hear about your recent experience. Please share any pictures and review of the place you visited. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Hotel del Coronado, also known as The Del and Hotel Del, is a historic beachfront hotel in the city of Coronado, just across the San Diego Bay from San Diego, California. It is one of the few surviving examples of an American architectural genre: the wooden Victorian beach resort. It is the second largest wooden structure in the United States (after the Tillamook Air Museum in Tillamook, Oregon) and was designated a California Historical Landmark in 1970 and a National Historic Landmark in 1977.
Plan your visit
- Take advantage of the beachfront location and enjoy a leisurely stroll or beach activities.
- Try out some of the top rated restaurants located within the hotel.
- Explore Coronado Island and visit the city’s local attractions, such as Glorietta Bay Park, Coronado Golf Course, and Centennial Park.
- Visit during Hotel del Coronado’s Victorian Festival for a delightfully festive experience in December filled with entertainment throughout the property grounds and vibrant decorations around every corner!
- Be sure to take extra precautions while socially distancing as per CDC guidelines due to Covid-19 restrictions in place at this time when staying at or visiting any hotel properties